Inspire Yourself : Inspire Your School
We are pleased to announce that Teaching Schools Council are supporting the Inspiring Leadership Conference 2019. Back for its sixth year, Inspiring Leadership Conference 2019 returns on the 6 – 7 June to the ICC, Birmingham. Inspiring Leadership returns with an exciting itinerary of over 30 keynote, masterclass and workshop sessions led by the best and brightest from different sectors, all looking to provide a fresh perspective on leadership.
This is the perfect opportunity for senior leaders to meet their peer group, share experiences and exchange views and ideas to take back to the workplace. Delegates also have unrivalled access to updates on technology, products and services to improve their work environment via the extensive exhibition.
Look Who’s Talking…
Although the speaker line up is still being developed, the following keynote speakers have been confirmed:
- Ben Page – Chief Executive of Ipsos MORI
- Sarah-Jane Marsh – Chief Executive Officer of Birmingham Women’s and Children’s Hospital
- Dr. Pedro Noguera – Distinguished Professor of Education at the Graduate School of Education and Information Studies at UCLA.
- Gyles Brandreth (conference dinner speaker) – Writer, broadcaster, former MP and Lord Commissioner of the Treasury, now Chancellor of the University of Chester.
- Kate Sweetman – Founding Principal of SweetmanCragun Group, a global leadership development firm.
- Prof Nick Harding – Chair for Sandwell and West Birmingham Clinical Commissioning Group, actively involved in primary care transformation and leadership development.
- Ricky Munday – An adventurer and aid worker. Ricky has led expeditions all over the world and is currently on
missionwith the Red Cross in Haiti.
- Richard Gill – Chairman of the Teaching Schools Council
- Jane Creasy – An independent consultant with experience of educational leadership at school and national level.
- Steven Munby – Visiting Professor at University College London Institute for Education and is Chair of the Teaching Awards Trust in England.
- Melanie Renowden – Deputy CEO at Ambition School Leadership and Institute for Teaching
- David Weston – The Founder and Chief Exec of the Teacher Development Trust.
Ready to be inspired? Secure your place today at: https://inspiringleadership.org/
Follow #ilconf19 for the latest updates