Volunteer To Coach Women Teachers In Schools
If you’re a leader and want to help more women to become leaders in education, why not pledge to coach? Coaching has the potential to transform the leadership journey of female teachers; build resilience, increase confidence and unlock potential. Coaching is a rewarding activity – not only are you helping others on their journey through leadership, but you will grow and learn in your own role and leadership journey.
We have developed the National Coaching Pledge – and are asking volunteer coaches to pledge their time for free. You can support as many or as few women leaders as you feel able to commit to. All we ask is that you follow our simple steps below to apply and join our national register.
- Complete an initial registration, including your contact details, location and a short profile of your experience, any qualifications and any areas of expertise.
- Follow the expectaions of good coaching and established set of principles.
- Keep your details up to date on the website.
- Visit our Resources page to learn more about the latest thinking and to keep your coaching skills current.
- At the end of the National Coaching Pledge sessions, complete an evaluation (this is confidential between you and the Participants).
- Each term we will ask you to complete a feedback survey. This will be on programme outcomes generally and will not ask you to comment on any particular coaching relationship or anything of a confidential nature.
The registration form needs to be completed in one sitting so you may wish to have a short profile ready to go before you start.
Once you have completed your registration, there will be a due diligence process carried out before you are added to the national register. The team may contact you to follow up on any queries. Once you have been approved, you will receive an email confirming your registration and your next steps.
Once accepted, Participants will able to search the directory to find you. They will be able to search by school phase and region and will be asked to read profiles of potential coaches to find one that feels right. Please consider this when completing your registration details. Participants will be asked to make contact with you to discuss if a coaching relationship might be right. If you wish to progress your coaching relationship with them, please ensure a coaching contract (agreement) is set up. A template for this can be found on our resources page.
If you have any further questions please refer to out FAQ
Please note that all coaching sessions are free as part of the National Coaching Pledge offer.
If you have any further queries, please contact us at email@example.com
Are you no longer coaching? If you are featured on the directory but no longer wish to coach, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org to be removed from the directory