East Midlands, South Yorkshire & the Humber area Teaching Schools are outstanding schools which have been nationally recognised for their capacity to support and help other schools to improve outcomes. TSC Representatives are serving school leaders of designated Teaching Schools, elected by Teaching Schools in their region or co-opted to provide national specialist advice.
East Midlands, South Yorkshire & the Humber Teaching Schools Council Representatives:
Find your local Teaching Schools
There are currently 90 Teaching Schools located in the East Midlands, South Yorkshire & the Humber area, although Teaching Schools work across boundaries to support schools. Click the map below to find your local Teaching School.
To achieve the East Midlands, South Yorkshire & the Humber area vision, TSC Representatives have put a regional infrastructure in place. For more information contact your local Regional Co-ordinators & Key Contacts.
Ambition and Vision
- Continuous improvement is best driven from
within the sector by proven, existing outstanding practitioners.
- Teaching Schools have the expertise,track record, capacity, local knowledge, diversity and passion to deliver sustainable system-led continuous improvement within and across the region at every level.
- Every school in the region should be connected into the system and engaged as a giver and/or receiver of support.
What We Do
- to develop school staff who consistently deliver exceptional learning experiences for young people in our region.
- to actively recruit and retain outstanding teachers for our schools.
- to develop inspiring leaders who act with integrity, passion and purpose.
To achieve the East Midlands, South Yorkshire & the Humber ambition and vision, TSC Representatives Chris Wheatley and Chris Abott have put the following infrastructure in place:
Click here to view all regional activity