The North West London and South Central England area Teaching Schools are outstanding schools which have been nationally recognised for their capacity to support and help other schools to improve outcomes. TSC Representatives are serving school leaders of designated Teaching Schools, elected by Teaching Schools in their region or co-opted to provide national specialist advice.
North West London and South Central England Teaching Schools Council Representatives:
Find your local Teaching Schools
There are currently 110 Teaching Schools located in the North West London and South Central England area, although Teaching Schools work across boundaries to support schools. Click the map below to find your local Teaching School.
To achieve the North West London and South Central England area vision, TSC Representatives have put a regional infrastructure in place. For more information contact your local Regional Co-ordinators & Key Contacts.
Ambition and Vision
- Our mission in NWLSC mirrors that of every TSA and every system leader across the country: ‘Every child is entitled to being in a great school’
- To achieve this we bring together schools and leaders who have a proven track record of success,who have a strong passion and moral purpose of supporting all young people.
- Our ultimate aim is that every school within the NWLSC region is connected into the system as givers and/or receivers of support.
What We Do
- to develop school staff who consistently deliver exceptional learning experiences for young people in our region.
- to actively recruit and retain outstanding teachers for our schools.
- to develop inspiring leaders who act with integrity, passion and purpose.
To achieve the NorthWest London and South Central vision, TSC Representatives Teresa Tunnadine and Sarah Bennett have put the following infrastructure in place:
Click here to view all regional activity