Breakdown of Resources by Subject Area
Please note that the following information was provided by the teaching school and was correct at the time of publishing on 31st January 2016. All enquiries related to this resource and the information given here, should be directed to the teaching school via the email provided by them.
Using lesson objectives and success criteria to ensure progress;
- Quality marking, feedback and student response to promote progress;
- Using learning partners in the curriculum;
- Planning sequences of learning in the curriculum;
- Developing student voice through the curriculum;
- Curriculum enrichment through thinking skills;
- ICT co-ordinators working party to produce schemes of work for new computing curriculum;
- Staff subject knowledge enrichment – computational thinking in the curriculum, work flow apps to support the curriculum and extend learning beyond the classroom and the use of iPads to support the computing curriculum;
- AQA level 6 CPD sessions for English;
- Level 6 CPD sessions for Maths.
Breakdown of resources by subject
- Production of schemes of work across KS1 and KS2;
- Level 6 resources and training;
- Marking systems and policies developed to increase the percentage of good and outstanding teaching across EYFS through to KS1 and into KS2.
Humanities, History, Geography, RE, English, Maths, MFL, Science:
- Production of schemes of work across KS1 and KS2 designed to fit in with a creative and enquiry based curriculum;
- Humanities toolkit to promote enquiry based learning;
- Marking systems and policies developed to increase the proportion of good and outstanding teaching across EYFS through to KS1 and into KS2;
- Development of assessment and tracking systems;
- Intervention Groups for English moderating and tracking across Level 6;
- Coaching & Mentoring, through book trawls, lesson observations and feedback sessions;
- Establish regional and local networks to support curriculum implementation;
- Outstanding practice and resources are shared wider afield.
How resources and funding were utilised:
- Payment for Computing Advisor
- Payment for Teaching and Learning Advisor
- Audits for training needs
- Workshops, meetings, working parties, specialist meetings training sessions
- 25 x CPD Curriculum/ICT sessions with over 80 primary teachers in attendance
- AQA Level 6 English session
- Level 6 Maths session
- Developing schemes of work across English/Maths/Humanities/Computing/ICT
- Developing flexible computing programmes
- 2 x TeachMeet , 22nd January and a second date to follow.