The South East England and South London area Teaching Schools are outstanding schools which have been nationally recognised for their capacity to support and help other schools to improve outcomes. TSC Representatives are serving school leaders of designated Teaching Schools, elected by Teaching Schools in their region or co-opted to provide national specialist advice.
South East England and South London Teaching Schools Council Representatives:
Find your local Teaching Schools
There are currently 127 Teaching Schools located in the North West London and South Central England area, although Teaching Schools work across boundaries to support schools. Click the map below to find your local Teaching School.
To achieve the South East England and South London ambition and vision, TSC Representatives Julie Knock-Bravery and Paul Foster have put the following infrastructure in place:Regional Co-ordinators & Key Contacts.
Ambition and Vision
- The South East and South London TSC’s ambition is that all children go to great schools.
- Our aim is to create a school-led system through the collaboration and partnership of Teaching Schools,schools and the wider
educational profession across the region
- Our ultimate aim is that every school within the SE & SL region is connected into the system as givers and/or receivers of support.
What We Do
- to develop school staff who consistently deliver exceptional learning experiences for young people in our region.
- to actively recruit and retain outstanding teachers for our schools.
- to develop inspiring leaders who act with integrity, passion and purpose.
The South East and South London TSC’s ambition is that all children go to greatschools. Our aim is to create a school-led system through the collaboration and partnership ofTeaching Schools,schools and the wider educational profession across the region.
Click here to view all regional activity