The West Midlands area Teaching Schools are outstanding schools which have been nationally recognised for their capacity to support and help other schools to improve outcomes. TSC Representatives are serving school leaders of designated Teaching Schools, elected by Teaching Schools in their region or co-opted to provide national specialist advice.
West Midlands Teaching Schools Council Representatives:
To achieve the West Midlands area vision, TSC Representatives have put a regional infrastructure in place. For more information contact your local Regional Co-ordinators & Key Contacts.
Ambition and Vision
- A coherent, informed and coordinated regional system for developing and deploying system leaders maximising effective school-to-school support.
- Growing system leadership according to local need to ensure that there is an effective school-led system in operation, providing continuous improvement within and across the region at every level.
- Robust and fit for purpose capability for recruiting and developing the teacher work force to meet regional needs.
What We Do
- to develop school staff who consistently deliver exceptional learning experiences for young people in our region.
- to actively recruit and retain outstanding teachers for our schools.
- to develop inspiring leaders who act with integrity, passion and purpose.
To achieve the West Midlands’ ambition and vision, TSC Representative Richard Gill has putthe following infrastructure in place:
Click here to view all regional activity